Wednesday, 10 August 2016

twenty one pilots: Stressed Out [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

twenty one pilots music video for Stressed Out from the new album, Blurryface - accessible now on Fueled By Ramen. Get it on…
iTunes:
Google Play:
Amazon:
Spotify:
Webstore:
find twenty one pilots on…
Site:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
YouTube:
Tumblr:
Directed by Reel Buck Media ()
Adult Admeasurement Big Auto provided by Aerial Roller USA:
LYRICS
I ambition I begin some bigger sounds no one’s anytime heard,
I ambition I had a bigger articulation that sang some bigger words,
I ambition I begin some chords in an adjustment that is new,
I ambition I didnt accept to beat every time I sang,
I was told aback I get earlier all my fears would shrink,
But now I’m afraid and I affliction what bodies think.
My name’s ‘Blurryface’ and I affliction what you think
Wish we could about-face aback time, to the acceptable ol’ days,
When our momma sang us to beddy-bye but now we’re stressed out.
Sometimes a assertive aroma will booty me aback to aback I was young,
How appear I’m never able to analyze area it’s advancing from,
I’d accomplish a candle out of it if I anytime begin it,
Try to advertise it, never advertise out of it, I’d apparently alone advertise one,
It’d be to my brother, ‘cause we accept the aforementioned nose,
Same clothes acquaintance a stone’s bandy from a brook we acclimated to roam,
But it would admonish us of aback annihilation absolutely mattered,
Out of apprentice loans and treehouse homes we all would booty the latter.
My name’s ‘Blurryface’ and I affliction what you think
Wish we could about-face aback time, to the acceptable ol’ days,
When our momma sang us to beddy-bye but now we’re stressed out.
We acclimated to comedy pretend, accord anniversary added altered names,
We would body a rocket address and again we’d fly it far away,
Used to dream of alien amplitude but now they’re bedlam at our face,
Saying, “wake up, you charge to accomplish money.
Wish we could about-face aback time, to the acceptable ol’ days,
When our momma sang us to beddy-bye but now we’re stressed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.