Wednesday, 10 August 2016

OOTW: January Casual Outfits

Hi loves! Achievement you adore this OOTW I put together. Havent done one of these in a longg time so let me apperceive if youd like to see these added generally by affection this video!! (:

IG: @viviannn_v
Twitter: @viviannnv
OUTFIT INFO - I approved including links but some w/o links are awash out or I couldnt acquisition them online!
OUTFIT 1:
Cardigan: Affection On
Sweater: Showpo
Jeans: Fashionnova
Shoes: Topshop
Necklace: Lulu*s
OUTFIT 2:
Jacket: Lulu*s
Crop Top: Burghal Outfitters
Jeans: Pacsun
Shoes: Adidas Stan Artisan
Scarf: Lulu*s
OUTFIT 3:

Bomber Jacket: Fashionnova
Cardigan: Windsor
Sweater: Brandy Melville
Jeans: Pacsun
Shoes: Lulu*s
OUTFIT 4:
Coat: Lulu*s
Top: Dailylook
Jeans: Fashionnnova
Boots: Blubber
Necklace: Lulu*s

Outfit 5:
Jacket: Lulu*s
Top: Always 21
Jeans: Lulu*s
Heels: Lulu*s
Necklace: Lulu*s
Camera: assize g7x
Editing: final cut pro x
Song: Abraham Dejected - Lets Escape (J-Louis Edition)
Business Inquiries: eandal@ & viviangvf@
IG: @viviannn_v
Twitter: @viviannnv
SC: viviannn_v
Get a Chargeless Uber Ride with code: vivianv42
Get $10 off Postmates with cipher g8ppc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.