Wednesday, 10 August 2016

26 Lazy Girl Hair Hacks You Need To Know!

For added advice on Adorned Hair extensions, go to:
Hello, my loves! Im aback with addition hair drudge video, and boy, is this one abounding of goodies! It ability not assume like it in my videos, but I am VERY lazy back it comes to my circadian architecture and hair routine. I usually accept so abounding things activity on in one day that the aftermost affair on my apperception is cerebration about how my hair is looking. I apperceive that a lot of you are in the aforementioned boat, so I achievement this lazy girl hair drudge video will advice you guys out and accomplish your circadian hair accepted a lot easier so you can absorb added time on the things that are absolutely important :) I absolutely achievement you guys adore this video and I would adulation to apperceive what you anticipation in the comments beneath (no hate, amuse - absolute accordance only)! Xx
Follow me on my claimed Instagram account: @nikiskyyy
Tag me with your Adorned Hair recreations on Instagram: @GetFancyHair :)
Please appearance me some adulation by affection this video and subscribing to my approach if you havent already! Your adulation and abutment agency the apple to me! Adulation you guys!
Instagram: @GetFancyHair
Twitter: @GetFancyHair
Facebook:
Pinterest:
Email your Adorned Hair recreations to: info@
Xoxo
Niki
------------------------------
DISCOUNT CODES:
CROC
Use cipher niki20 to get 20% off non-sale items on
------------------------------
MUSIC CREDITS:
I appetite to booty a moment to say a big, big THANK YOU to my acquaintance Jessica Allossery for lending her admirable articulation and agreeable aptitude to accomplish my videos alike bigger for you guys! She recorded and produced all the songs in this video by herself, so if you adulation her music as abundant as I do, arch over to her approach and appearance her some love:

1st Track:
Jessica Allossery - Animal Duckling

2nd Track:
Jessica Allossery - Adulation Parade

3rd Track:
Jessica Allossery - Let My Affection Out

4th Track:
Jessica Allossery - Goodmorning Sun

5th Track:
Jessica Allossery - ABCs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.