Wednesday, 10 August 2016

How I Curl My Hair Routine/Tutorial #TheAugustDaily

How I curl my hair routine/tutorial. Today I allotment a tutorial of how I get my coiled bouncing hair. I accept mid breadth hair & its absolutely accessible to curl. This is such a simple tutorial. Thumbs up for coiled hair routine/tutorial.
Q&A -
Morning Accepted -
Products
Tresemme - Calefaction Assure Spray
NuMe - Biking Set
Toni & Guy - Sea Alkali Spray
Tresemme - Biking Hair Aerosol
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
SNAPCHAT - rachelleea15
INSTAGRAM-
TWITTER-
FACEBOOK-
VINE -
PINTEREST -
BLOG -
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
BUSINESS INQUIRIES - rachelleea@
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Camera Equipment
Canon 80D - ~8F8Zx
Rode Video Mic Pro - ~8y5qP
Canon g7x - ~8F8ZF
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hi my name is Rachel & I accomplish appearance & organisation videos about beauty, fashion, home adornment & food. I like to allotment tips on how you can get added for your money and attending aces for less. Amuse subscribe & leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.