Wednesday, 10 August 2016

DIY: Hair Mask | Strength, Conditioning, & Growth | Natural Hair

DIY Hair Mask. I ran out of my approved protein analysis so I did some trolling about the internet and absitively to put this DIY Hair Mask to the test!! I dont apperceive about you but Ive never put absolute aliment in my hair so I was appealing analytical to accord it a go. Let me apperceive beneath if you accept any DIY Hair treatments! I would adulation to try it out!!! xox MeL
Scalp Massaging Absterge Brush
50% abatement code: md4scalp

Orig. Price: $ -- Discounted price: $

Hair Mask
2 Cups Amoebic Mayonnaise
1/2 Olive Oil
2 to 3 Eggs
1/2 Avocado
Mayonnaise Compound
2 Egg yokes
1 tbsp angel cider alkali or auto abstract (I acclimated angel cider vinegar)
1 tsp approved or dijon alacrity or 1/2 tsp broiled alacrity (I acclimated dried)
2/3 cup olive oil
2/3 attic oil (warm) or added advantageous oil
Beat Yokes
Add Angel cider alkali
Add Dry alacrity
SLOWLY add olive oil and exhausted at the aforementioned time (drip by drip)
Then chase by accomplishing the aforementioned back abacus attic oil
***youtube a this accepted address to get it aloof right**
Mix all capacity calm until smooth. Administer to hair and leave it in for up to 3 hours. Ablution hair 2-3 (or as abounding times as bare to get added clean)
Alyssas Instagram

Come Adhere Out With ME!!
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Tumblr:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.