Hey friends! I achievement you adore these must try toddler activities and diy popsicle recipe! :D Amuse watch my acquaintance Kait and subscribe! Accord this video a thumbs up if you enjoyed! Would you like to see added toddler & mommy videos?
Watch Kaits video here!
Check out Kaits video:
Subscribe to Kait:
Kaits vlog:
Subscribe to my circadian vlogs:
Bake with me:
DIY Popsicle Smoothie Recipe
I use this Blendtec blender:
1/3 cup blueberries
1/2 cup strawberries
1 banana
1/2 cup greek yogurt
Blend until a bland consistency.
Pour into popsicle molds and benumb until solid or cascade into a cup and adore as a smoothie.
Great for anybody adults and toddlers!
Some things I mentioned and area to buy them:
Baby popsicle molds:
Water action table:
Flap sun hat bought on Amazon, book Liam wears is no best online, this is similar:
Honest Aggregation sunscreen spf30:
Honest Aggregation bathe diapers:
Honest Aggregation dejected hat:
Bubble machine:
Crayola Mess-Free Acrylic bought it at Ambition begin it on amazon too:
Umbrella stroller:
ThinkBaby harbinger sippy cup: Accomplished Foods
Chevron smoothie cup: Ambition stores
Water balloons: Dollar Tree
Toddler sandals: Ambition stores
summer toddler activities, fun activities with toddlers
This video is not sponsored. I accommodate affliate links. My Honest Aggregation articulation is an allure link.
Check out my circadian vlogs:
email: management@
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.