Wednesday, 10 August 2016

GET READY WITH ME FULL GLAM | PatrickStarrr

Enter Account Hoola Sweepstakes here!!
Watch Peters 1million Affair Vlog here!!
NYC MEET UP IN TIMES SQUARE APRIL 30 AT SEPHORA IN TIMES SQUARE!!!!
This is addition Get Ready With Me video area I get FULL GLAM for you! This is a aggregate of a architecture tutorial and chit babble kinda video. As you can see- my ancestors is all over the abode alive up back I actually started filming this at 7am! I absolutely achievement you like these arctic types of videos- I am accounting this description as I am activity to Spain- so acknowledge you for acknowledging my videos as I travel!
Anyways- this architecture attending can be beat to LITERALLY any Bounce or Summer accident or party! Weddings, dates, academy dances like brawl or homecoming! I adulation you all so so much!
Huge acknowledgment to Mannys mom for alms the MannyMua MakeupGeek Palette and authoritative my moms day! Adulation you!!
xoxo
PatrickStarrr
--------------------------------------------------
Follow Me and babble with me on Amusing Media!!!
I N S T A G R A M

T W I T T E R

F A C E B O O K

S N A P C H A T
PSTARRRsnaps
MAIL ME STUFF!
Patrick Simondac
BOX 781723
ORLANDO, FL 32878
------COUPON CODES-------
Gerard Lipstick, Appearance AND Teeth Whitening Pen | ONLY $25
Use Code: PSSmile

MORPHE BRUSHES | 10% OFF
Use Advertisement Code: PSTARRR
*Make abiding you use ALL CAPS*

SIGMA BRUSHES | 10% OFF
Use Code: patrickstarrr

BLINKING BEAUTE MINK LASHES | 10% OFF
Use Advertisement Code: PS10

TEETH WHITENING CODE!
Use Advertisement code: PSCombo
Dial A Smile Admixture $55

Create Your Own Lip Admixture | SAVE 50%
Use Advertisement code: PS20

2 Whitening Abating Pens $19
Use Advertisement code: PSPens


Use Advertisement code: patrickstarrr for 25% OFF sitewide!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.